Thursday, May 20, 2010

its me anyway..

I found out a truth yesterday..
Well,somehow I know it'll come..
Because u guys,always commented on people flaws..
So why should I get surprised??
I'm not a very super kind person..
I'm an annoying,cranky,spoil person..
Not a kind of 'basa basi' or 'always-try-to-please everyone' people..
Its me..
I try not to comment on people,
No comments on ur hair,
Ur way of dressing,
Ur way of talks,
Because I think,that is every human's uniqueness..
I don't have any right to judge or comment on what they're doing..
That's always a reason behind it..
And I don't like harsh jokes,
That's hurt, u know!!
So sorry if I don't belong here..
So sorry if u all think I'm weird and uncompromist..
I can be a very best friend for some people,
And annoying person for others..
Well,its me anyway..

No comments: