Sunday, October 24, 2010

do u know that words can kill us?

Do u know that words can kill a person?
Do u know that words are the source that make my friend get stressed?
I love u all,
In fact,I will stand for u if anything happen..
But please,please accept me as who I am..
My achievement,
My physical things,
My passion,
My ideas..
Please,because I need ur support a lot,
Just to convince me that I am loved..

Do u know that words can affect someone's self confidence?
Do u know that words can change a child's life?
do u know that words can build a child's personality?
Because u all are important for us.
Ur words,
Ur gesture,
Ur opinions,
Are everything for us,at least for me..

Then who is to blame if some of my generations aren't treat urs well?

Is it a satanic cycle?
Then who is to blame?

We love u all..
its our nature..
Its in our blood..

And me?
I love u always..
For me,u are my everything..
For me u are my top priority,
So please accept me as who I really am..

No comments: