Monday, September 24, 2012

I know you for so long, but why u choose her?

I Know this man for long time.
Not as long as 636, but quite long to be called best friend.
He knows my story of life. He knows 636 also.They've met before at the court.
He is few of my friends who I let involved in my life deeper.
He listens to all of my story patiently.
Everytime i'm happy, or sad, angry or even sobbing because of 636.
He was my perfect escape from 636.
He teaches me many things. Even until today.
He completes me, i guess. We have opposite personality characteristic. As if i'm black and he is white.
He is my second best man.

No, we have no romantic story.
But deep down under my subconscious, i want him to be my partner of life.
And now time is ticking.
Last nite he told me that he's getting married.
With a woman that I have no clue who she is.
Right in the time when i decided to open my heart to him.
Ignoring all the doubts that I have.

*sigh*
It happens again.

It doesn't feel like when i let 636 go, but quite the same.
This is my second dreadful of heartbroken.

I know you for so long, but why u choose her?

No comments: