Monday, September 24, 2012

The Hidden Paradise

Santorini?Monaco?It's Indonesia!

I find another beauty gem of Indonesia.
A place where i could hide from the city life.
A place where the time walk very slowly.
I was there in the weekday, the perfect time to enjoy it for my own.
Lay down in the white sandy beach, enjoying some surfers chasing up the wave.
Eating Indomie or maybe drink the coconut water.
Or I can sit in the wood benches under the tree and taking some pics of the ocean and the surfers.Enjoying the sunrise and sunset. And accompanied by Timmy, the guardian dog.
Or maybe going to the hidden gulf,imagine as if i'm in one of 'the famous five' adventures. My favourite childhood story books.

I don't know if the weekend will feel so peace and quiet like that day.
Actually i hate if many people come to a beautiful place and turn it into noisy playground.
And left too many garbage there.
And 'steal' the indigenous life of the people.
So lucky me that i was there in the right time.

The road to reach this place is bumpy,holey, dark and winding.
I didn't find any Indomart in 2 hours!
I met some pigs and chivets or luak acrossing the road in the night.
thrilling!
I hope it will keep people from coming to this place.
But the road is under construction now.
So i don't know what will happen in the next few years for this place.
Maybe the public transportation will easily find here.
So the kids won't walk too far to their schools.
Or maybe the city life will invade and change this place.

For those reasons, i'm not going to tell you where I was.
You may know it, or u don't.
just guess and keep on silence.

I hope this little piece of heaven will stay the same like this.
Selfish?Yes I am.






The hidden gulf as in my imagination of 'The Famous Five' Adventure






Timmy's and Ours






No comments: