Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Best Afternoon Date..

I find my best afternoon date.
In the mid of monday traffic jam of Jakarta, the common traffic jam that in another day i'd probably curse day and nite.
It was just us, both of us.
Sharing our very own intimate thoughts.
Talking about the most personal thing of each other.
About me,about u, about our secrets.
About the basic questions of life.

I will always remembering that day.
The day we sat and relaxed in a coffee shop.
Sipping our own coffee cup,
Laughing, contemplating, questioning.
Watching the traffic in the street down there.
Waiting the sun to be set.

That was one of the days i'll never forget.
The day i had ur name in my coffee cup, the name that i'd like to have as mine.
That one afternoon I'll keep playing over and over in my head.
A day that i can't bring myself to tell without a sharp painful sense in my heart.
This is my love that once was.

I love u, still.




No comments: