Wednesday, January 5, 2011

no crossroads for us,mia lemon..

I see your back..
That small but strong one..
I wanna hug u baby.
But I know I couldn't.

I've left my past away..
I let that numbers vanished..
Just to welcoming you into my heart
Unlocking that empty room
It's been empty for quite long,maybe u'll find a spider web there
I don't care if its going to be happy end or not.
Well,actually I want it to
But To feel that feeling again is enough for me now.
The joy,
The excitement,
The heartbeat,
The jealousy,
The laughs,
The butterfly in my stomach,
Aahh,I forgot how it feels
Till u appears.

But then,
You just drop by for a while there
I have to let you go
Because I know,we have nothing to pursue
Though we have,it will be a long and winding road
You spinning my world around
The one who mesmerizes me.
the one who stunes me.
The one who makes me forget about number and bla bla.
The one whom I have to admit,
That I'm loving u anyway,my lemon..

Rhymes,rhymes,rhymes
I wanna walk in the same line with you,
Not just 2 lines side by side to the same horizon
And only meet in a crossroads,
Or maybe there never be crossroads for us?

Why can't we baby?

*36 months after the last 'love' word coming out of my mouth*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku nangis baca ini :((

Snape said...

ini aku mesti sedih krn bikin org nangis pagi2 apa gimana?hehe..