Sunday, January 9, 2011

a scene for us..

I saw a transjakarta's driver with his daughter..
I saw a father and a daughter reading together on the kids' books section..
I saw a grandfather had a cool conversation with his lil grand daughter..
I saw a mother,grandma,and grand daughter sharing laughs..
It's a big city,
And I still see such scenes there yesterday..
People sharing their love with their kin..
After cynism and sarcasm words,
Even from the closest one.
And at the end of the day,
I finally realized,
It's clearly proven that we can't forced against the fate,darling..
We're trying so much hard to make it happen..
Just like what I said in our conservations last nite,'Hati kita gag jodoh'
I'm numb and tired.
I feel nothing.
Not even tears.
I hope someday we will have those scenes
With our loved ones.



No comments: