Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Hate Love

I found this writing in my noteblock.
When I supposed to make a to-pack-list for my travelling holiday tommorow.
I got this from his twitter account @neilhimself

Have u ever been in love?
Horrible isnt it?
It makes u so vulnerable.
It opens ur chest,
and it opens up ur heart,
and it means that someone can get inside u and mess u up.
U build up all these defenses,
U build up a whole suit of armor,
So that nothing can hurt u.
Then one stupid person,
No differences from any other stupid person,
wanders into ur stupid life.
U give them a piece of u.
They didnt ask for it.
They did something dumb one day,
like kiss u or smile at u,
and then ur life isnt ur own anymore.
Love takes hostage.
It gets inside u.
It eats u out and leaves u crying in the darkness.
So simple a phrase like,
'Maybe we should be just friend',
turns into a glass splinter, works its way into ur heart.
It hurts.
Not just in the imagination.
Not just in the mind.
its a soul-hurt,
a real gets-inside-u-and-rips-u-apart-pain.
I hate love.

No comments: