Saturday, July 18, 2009

hate to fly..

Alone in d airport. Being isolated from my pals in about 5 hours. no active cell phones. only me and my book. Feel lonely in d middle of the crowd. Everybody is so damn busy with their own business. The woman next to me is talking in French with her fren in phone. Another woman isstuck in her phone for hours while reading book and lay down in chair, a couple has just accidentally meet their old frens, reunion. A group of people busy taking pictures. Makan. Dengerin musik. Ngobrol. Not noticed at all to their surrounding. But feel comfort with this kind of situation. Gag diribetin orang. Wondering. What is in their mind at that time. Do I know them? Do we interconnected each other?

Love arrival gate. To see many people meet and smile. Hate departure gate. Heart hello. Hate goodbye. Hate to fly. Hate everything that uncertain. heart land and road.

No comments: